Position: Project Manager
The Royal Canadian College of Organists (RCCO) is seeking an experienced short-term Project Manager to plan and coordinate the development of a series of professional development videos for organists. The successful candidate will work closely with the Executive Director and collaboratively with the technical production team as well as a wide variety of project participants.
- coordinate the planning, logistics and execution of the video series
- collaborate with the production team to ensure production needs are met
- communicate and coordinate with external parties including guest presenters and venue personnel
- create production schedule and monitor project progress
- create marketing plan and promotional materials and manage marketing activities
- identify and resolve issues that arise
- ensure that project is delivered on time within the stipulated budget
- ensure that project outcomes meet expectations
- create and maintain project documentation and prepare status reports
- submit project evaluation at conclusion of project
Skills and Qualifications:
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- highly proficient management skills
- self-motivated, effective in a team setting and individually
- superior time-management skills
- ability to monitor and control project budgets
- relevant project management related experience
Founded in 1909, the RCCO is the national voice of the organ and its music across Canada. Our vision is: Inspiring connections with organ music. We support, promote and celebrate Canada’s organ music community by providing learning opportunities, resources, outreach and professional development opportunities through our programs and services. We seek to enrich the lives of Canadians by engaging the wider public in Canada’s rich organ heritage and vibrant organ culture. The RCCO is committed to providing greater access to the organ and its music through technological innovations that can enhance its reach and actively engage Canadians of all genders, ethnicities, age, abilities, or geographic location, in the art of the organ.
Terms: 15 hours per week for 16 weeks
Wage: $35 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible and not later than January 9, 2023
Location: The successful candidate will be working remotely
Application Deadline: December 30, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a résumé and cover letter, (combined in a single PDF) to Elizabeth Shannon, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Project Manager” in the subject line of the email. Deadline to apply is December 30, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
The Royal Canadian College of Organists is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from persons identifying as visible minorities and indigenous heritage. All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.