4. Make payment.
1. Examination candidates must be members in good standing of the College.
- If you were not a member of the College during the 2019-2020 membership season and you are renewing or joining between December 1 and March 15, please contact the National Office at info[at]rcco.ca as you are entitled to a 50% discount on membership fees.
- If you were a member during the 2019-2020 membership season, you can renew online by logging into www.rcco.ca with the email address on file with the College. Once logged in, confirm that your contact information is correct. If it is not, update your profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the screen and then selecting ‘View Profile’. (If you have never logged into the website before, click on the ‘Forgot password’ link, enter your email address and follow the prompts.)
2. Download and fill out the Repertoire Form and/or a stoplist for your exam. The forms may be found here.
- If you are taking ONLY the written potion of an exam, please indicate this in the appropriate section of the Repertoire Form and leave the repertoire sections blank. An uploaded form is required for all applications.
- If you are taking the Service Playing or Worship Accompanist examination by recording, please also prepare a stoplist for the organ you will be using.
3. Register for the exam.
- Log into the College website then click here. Your contact information will be filled in automatically.
- Candidates taking the practical portion of the exam will be required to upload the completed Repertoire Form.
- Candidates taking only the written portion of an exam (where allowed) will be required to upload the Written Examination form to the Repertoire List field.
4. After registration, payment can be made immediately by credit card or by creating an invoice and paying it by cheque.
- Registration may be viewed at any time by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then selecting ‘View Profile’.